Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Several options for the \Vertex macro

UPDATE: This example no longer works with the latest versions of tkz-graph and tkz-berge. For an updated version see this post at my new blog.

{\tikzstyle{every node} = [node distance=1.5cm]
{\tikzstyle{every node} = [node distance=1.5cm]
style={line width=2pt,
inner sep=0pt,
minimum size=12pt}]{Q,R,S}}
\foreach \x/\y in {E/F,G/H,I/J,K/L,M/N,O/P}
\Edge[style={bend left}](G)(N)
\Edge[style={bend right}](A)(T)


Benoît said...

Thx it helped me a lot

M. Tamer Özsu said...

I am having a trouble running your code. It gives me the following error

Argument of \Vertices@NoStar has an extra }.

l.9 ...=4,dir=\SO,LabelOut=true,Ldist=5pt]{B,C,D}}

on line


I have cut-and-pasted the code and enclosed it within



Rafael said...

@M. Tamer Özsu:

I can reproduce the problem, probably it is due to changes in tkz-berge. I'll look into it and post an update. Thanks for your report!

M. Tamer Özsu said...

Thanks. While you are at it, I wonder if I can ask another question. Is there a way to have a node with label both inside it and outside? I want to have a node identifier inside the node and the actual label above it, but have not been able to figure out if this can be done.

Rafael said...

I have updated another post in my new blog, see: http://graphtheoryinlatex.wordpress.com/2011/01/21/doing-more-with-vertices/, showing one way to have multiple labels on one vertex.